domingo, 12 de julho de 2015

A fresh new start for French - and the quest for a more productive life

Hello! It's 12th July, a cloudy Sunday here in South Brazil.
Today after almost two weeks of planning, I finally decided to start this blog. Here I'm going to take records of my progress on a huge variety of subjects. The main one we'd say it'll be my start on learning French. But also since I finally graduated two weeks ago, I am planning to have a more productive and organized life, in which I'm going to improve my English and Japanese language skills and also deepen my studies on Japanese Modern Literature, which happens to be the subject I want to study for masters degree soon.
So tomorrow, a Monday the day of the beginnings, I'll be starting a new routine, which is supposed to be delivered as follow:

  • French: listening to Français Authentique everyday for about 20 min (youtube);
  • French: reading and listening to a poem from Baudelaire's Les Fleurs du Mal everyday;
  • Japanese: watching two videos from nihongonomori about JLPT N2 (youtube);
  • Japanese: studying one lesson of JLPT N2 grammar book;
  • English: watching and take records of tips given by Thomas Frank on CIG (youtube).
Next weekend, I plan to summarize my results here. Also in a near future, I want to detailed every single one of those methods I am using to study. So today it's going to be a just a small starting post, but soon I want to be more detailed about what I'm doing and what I'm planning to do.
See you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário